Τετάρτη 26 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012

What a nice neighbour!

Relaxing week, I had a great week. I really love football and European matched have started. That makes me really happy. Another thing makes me happy was the anime games I usually play. Pure fun! After talking about all family members of Simpsons, I will move to the next house and the Simpsons' neighbour, Ned Flanders. This really kind, religious, 60 years old widower.
As I wrote he is an obsessed Christianism follower. Bible is his guide. Of course he doesn't use bad words or curses, to the point of avoiding saying even sex. He is so sheepish. Flander wears his swimsuit when he has a shower!
 He has volunteered numerous times, being part of the Springfield Fire Department. He has donated lots of money in charities. He is homophobic and doesn't seem to respect other religions. But as he gets older and older seems to be more tolerant to these lifestyles.
Ned Flanders is a great neighbour, but Homer don't seem to respect this. He is jealous of the accomplishments and generally life of Ned. He takes constantly advantage of his good intentions. Marge really appreciate Ned's loyalty and assistance. Ned was a successful salesman, until he finally saved lots of money and quit. He started his own shop, Leftorium, but he soon failed. That made Homer happy. He is a widower, but he tried to live with a woman again, Ginger. Of course, she dumbed him. He tried again with Rachel Jordan and Sara Sloane. He has two children Rod and Todd, 3 younger sisters and  a gay stepbrother. .
Ned superstitious and religious background gave me multiple laughter times. Share your ideas with me at ascoencorp@gmail.com.
See you soon,
Thanos

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου