Σάββατο 22 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012

Lisa Simpson, the brain of Simpsons!

Exams are finally over and I feel relieved. I will relax some days, sparing some time in activities I love. Like watching again and again Simpsons episodes, writing in my blog and sharing time with people I love. Mainly with my nephew. He started school, so I help him with his homework and we play together some multiplication games for kids. I wrote about all members of Simpsons family, except one. Lisa Simpson is a really interesting person. She is the girl with the blond hair and the red dress with the nice pearl necklace.
Lisa Simpson is an intelligence phenomenon with an IQ of 159! She is really mature for her age. Lisa is influenced by her mother. Hence Lisa is really moral and languages fairly fluent speaker. She is really good in Italian and  some basic knowledge in French, Spanish and German.  Despite the fact she is influenced by her parents, her parents never had a really involvement in her life. She also tried her luck in order to become a skilled magician.
She is also a really good musician, playing extremely well the guitar, the piano and of course the saxophone. She is also a great singer. She is really honest and eclectic. She was on the spot for her religious mind and her will to help in world problems. Another thing she is really loyal to vegetarianism to the point of becoming obsessed. Finally, as a kid she has some childhood problems and concerns. She had a serious relationship with Nelson Muntz, but she was in love with Luke Stetson.
Lisa is the logical person in the family. But no one trust her. Shame. Share your ideas with me at ascoencorp@gmail.com.
See you soon,
Thanos

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου