Κυριακή 19 Αυγούστου 2012

SimpsonsFans is finally online!

Today is a really happy moment for me. I will share with you some ideas on my favourite TV series. A show that is the longest-running cartoon ever in American history. A masterpiece, where you will find a great sense of humor. This show deals with some really important issues like drinking and religion, which no one had ever touched back in 80's.
After this short presentation, it is clear for what I am talking about. The stories of the crazy world of Springfield, well-known as "The Simpsons". The show deals with the family of Simpsons, the bonds in the family and the Simpsons' relations with others. A complete mess ending with my noisy laughters. The basic characters are the parents Homer and Marge and their children Bart, Lisa and Maggie.
The other characters like the depressed barman Moe, Homer's drinking guys, the religious neighbours of Simpsons (and many others) add another pinch of laugh in the show. All character have a key role occasionally. This add realism to the story. Not to mention, the voice acting, the animation that is really fantastic.
The Simpsons is the greatest show ever to grace the screen. It is no longer possible for me to imagine a world without "The Simpsons" in it. I was nine years old when I saw my first episode. It is more than 22 years on air now. This is the greatest show and I hope they never end it. Share your ideas with me at ascoencorp@gmail.com.
Auf wiedersehen,
Thanos

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου